Eggert Gustavs Museum in the Old Blacksmith's Shop

Original artwork by the Hiddensee painter & graphic artist
Historical exhibition about blacksmithing

Am Bau 12, 18565 Kloster/Seebad Insel Hiddensee

Coming from the harbor toward the lighthouse, pass by the village pond and then turn left.
Or: Coming from Kirchweg, turn into Mühlberg and then right into the housing estate.

Free admission

Donations welcome

Next opening hours

01 July 2022 – 30 September 2022
from 2 – 6 p.m. open

Summer
Daily guided tours of the museum.

11 September 2022
from 2 – 6 p.m. open

Heritage Day
Guided tours of the museum.

21 October 2022 – 01 November 2022
from 2 – 6 p.m. open

Autumn break
Daily guided tours of the museum.

21 December 2022 – 02 January 2023
from 2 – 6 p.m. open

Christmas & New Year's Eve
Daily guided tours of the museum.

Eggert Gustavs Gesellschaft e.V.

Am Bau 12
18565 Kloster / Seebad Insel Hiddensee

Museum Director: Heiko Björn Gustavs

Phone: +49 38300 605665
Fax: +49 38300 605666
E-mail museum@gustavs.de

Donations account
EGG e.V.
IBAN: DE86 1605 0202 1720 0477 20
BIC: WELADED1OPR

Museum flyer can be downloaded as a PDF

Opening of the museum – 6 October 2019

The Hiddensee photographer Susanne Schwarz visited the museum in the evening and made a postcard of it.

For the security of the museum and its contents, it is monitored by video cameras.